User avatar

EmmaJ

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Moth and the Flame, a Tragedy

    This was actually...just...foof it was too good. To me this seemed more like a poem then a story, like a sonnet. Just so lovely, I was completely court up in ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: night man

    Hey there When I first started reading this I thought it was going to be a horror of some sort. But when it turned out to be a fairytale like ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Child-34... Part one

    Hey :) So the first thing I thought when I read the title was sci-fi. I think its because its similar to a the title of my sci-fi story. And ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bed, Pure

    Hi Helen :) Thanks for replying, I think its really interesting to know the story behind a poem. I had a feeling when reading your poem that you may have ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bed, Pure

    Wow that was lovely. But I came away from it quite sad. I don’t know why. But I think the second part had a general air of detachment, despite the ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 11

    Haay honey bunny. You know I lurved MJ :D But one thing annoyed me. Sela, I know that your goal was to help but it sounded rather mean to me. ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    YWS is just amazing. Its given me many an hour reading, reviewing and having fun. Its helped me with my writing. And best of all I've met a life long ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Your YWS Upgrade Guide

    Oooo new site looks snazzy. Hum well we'll just have to survive for a week :P Good luck with upgrading and whatnot.

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 5

    Oh yay, can I just say sweety on behalf of all of your fans, we have sooo been waiting for that to happen. All in all it was grate. And ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 4

    Hi ya sweety. You have already read my review so you know how much I love MJ, but I had to read it again :) Ahw I love Amanda and ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hell hath no furey like a women undead.

    Ahw thank you golle-mush o(^-^)o Really glad you like it. Yup THAT Dylan,hehe. Haha you do get used to me and my mannerisms eventually. Love ya back Em xoxo

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hell hath no furey like a women undead.

    So this is a one off short story I did once last year when I was bored, its a bit rubbishy but I have improved since this was written. It's ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 3

    Oooo fabi, as always. I just have one sip-pet. It moved a little to fast, you know. I think there is room for more description, I really want to know ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Triangle Effect

    Very interesting. The convo floes very well, and I like the story line so far, but it lacks some what in detail. Maybe you should describe the surroundings and how ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Open Up

    I like very much. I like sky she seems funky and some one I would get along with. But I do have some nit picky things, basically like the rest ...

    Mar 10, 2009


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart