User avatar

Emma

  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    How about a section specifically for novels? On a site like this, where there are none, it's difficult to find people who will read the entire thing, especially if you're ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?

    Hi! I'm Emma! I think... *thinks* I'll get back to you on that.... Oh and welcome to the site. xD

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Oh my god! Heylo!

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Omg! I so totally love your name to like, bits! x] Ok, sorry I was trying to be American (NO offense taken) But honestly that songs rawks all. Oh my, ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's great to be here!

    HIYA!!! It's great that your here! Yay! more members! I can't wait to see your work!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour!

    Heylo Adam! That name rawks by the way! :wink: Please enjoy! And come back again! :D

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Heylo!! Just to tell you, you will love this site if you love writing! Please enjoy your stay!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me

    I gots a question... What is your fav beatles song?!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye

    Or me!! Wait... No you can't... Your money isn't in pounds... *mumble*

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet all of you

    Yay! Welcome to the site!! Do you like Harry Potter by any chance? O.o

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a lil bit bout moi

    Helloo!! Welcome to the site, you'll find your way about her easily! And I'm sure some of our older members would love to read the story you have been working ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Wow! A really old person!! xD Welcome!!

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay About Hope?

    Hope is a nice name to use. :D Also, Im not a big fan of Maths, actullay its my worst subject but oh well... I ain't really seen you that ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, Carmina

    Wow! You're getting married?! Great news!! And your work amazes me, please write a book and sell it, you're work is amazing!! :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    Well... If your boring then I think everyone already knows... I'm Joking. xD Stop being depressed, actullay Im more happier not speaking to SK... Yay! :l I know, stop speaking ...

    Jul 8, 2005


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall