User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    HA! Your cupcake is squashed and icky. Mine is small and pretty. I win.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    I like bananas.... There's a cool fact for you. Oh wait, I think I'm meant to welcome you to this wonderful site... HELLO!!! Now... Have a cup cake {]

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Hello, you'll like it here. I bet you money! But I can't because I spent it all on sweet... Erm... Hi.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life being the new guy!!

    Wow... Thats nice. I only just noticed you just now. This place is getting big - It is hard to keep a track of people. Nice to meet you, I'm ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Pins is a good name, you now shall be called Pins. Hello pins. I am a girl.... Who isn't your girlfriend.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from down under

    .... You live in the sea? Welcome... My... Sea creature.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    I like X's. I think they are fun. I see you like X's too. Yes, three is better than none. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    I'm a girl. Yes, sorry. I like being a girl... Who is new.. Ah yes, I am new. Niteowl, can I get some presents?

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Tim from TYWC, now at new forum

    Sigh... Not another TYWCer... I did not say that... 8-[ I was joking anyway, I could never be that mean. ;) Ah yes, well.... TYWC was very interesting until you ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Sounds like fun, I wish mine was screwed up... Oh well, hi, I am... Not new... So I will just welcome you and pretend I am so I can get ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Very nice, just remember to take your medication twice a week and visit the doctor at least once a month to check up on how you are doing. Welcome to ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    Hello, hello, heeeelllooooo! Welcome to the site! :D It's horrible, isn't it? :P J/k!

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Heylo..... How are you.... On this fine... Day?

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I haven't turned 35 yet, so I'm so happy xD Oh, and welcome to the site, its fun and.... Interesting?

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ikklebeastie

    Tut tut, Troy and Marching gurl, don't start lying to the new people now... You know you're not mad... Not as mad as.... ME! Okay, thats a lie... But don't ...

    Sep 3, 2005


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat