User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: New <3

    Hiya.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone xx

    What are all the x's for? Are they an army of little x soldiers you're raising to take over the world? I mean, welcome to YWS! It means kisses, she ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    ...Okay bobo, don't scare the new people with your french. :P

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    Nice to meet. You please remember to flush the toilet every time you finish your 'business' :D Thank you, come again!

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone xx

    What are all the x's for? Are they an army of little x soldiers you're raising to take over the world? I mean, welcome to YWS! It means kisses, she ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Ooooh, I love you're name. Ooooh, I love your avatar! ;) Nice, welcome to the site. Remember to read the rules before posting any stories or poems, or lyrics or ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    ... You haven't met me yet... I am as evil as pie. Actually I'm not. But still... *Evil grin* Have a nice day.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hi! Chevy is weird, ignore her. :D (Joking) Anyway, have a nice day.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello! I'm new, my name's Sofia.

    Hey, nice meeting you. xD

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from a writer

    Judy Blume is a great author, my mum got me into her books. I love each one I have read. Great... Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm 13 too! (No ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new

    Sweet! Sorry it took a while to welcome you. Nice avatar by the way, rawks alot. ;)

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Sounds fun, welcome to the site. XD

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO INTELEXxxx!!

    Nice way to welcome you're self. ;)

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Indeed, it is a new day

    Hey.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ppl!!!

    Heya, welcome to the site. I love your avatar by the way. It kicks ass. You'll like the site, it really rocks and you can't deny it. ;)

    Sep 29, 2005


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton