User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    I like you :D TARA! XD Lucifer, you have good music taste.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    Nice broom!

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Heya, welcome. Sorry I am a bit late on the welcoming... XD

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new person looking for help!

    Heya, nice to meet you here! Enjoy!

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ppl

    Hey, because it is a writing site. No one uses 'chat talk'. Like, every1, 2 and stuff like that. Just saying. It is cool that you are here and please ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I exist!! *jumps* *waves arms around* (includes photo)

    hehe, breast.. XD Anyway, I love my food too! WE SHOULD BE FOOD PALS! Okay, I'm done. Hehe, you're pretty.

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello, poppets

    Heya! Have a nice day. ;) Come back soon!

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS STORE

    Can you take pounds? >_O If not then I need to ask my papa for some money. He looooves America.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pleased to meet you!

    Hey, welcome to the site. Just ignore Fontroy, he's a silly knight. (Just kidding) Enjoy your stay. Dinner will be ready at 5pm and cleaners come in at 2am. If ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new!

    Yay! Please stay. Most people who come end up not staying for very long. So please stay. (I'll give you candy if you want)

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha All

    Hello. Nice to meet you!

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do all

    Hey, welcome, enjoy. STAY!

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Whoa, you say you're 13 but YWS says you're 35. Oh and welcome.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    I like morbid... I like your avatar. Heya.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [insert greeting here]

    Welcome to the site. That's £40.32 please. Or $24235. It depends where you live. To be honest, I would like to live in Britain (Oh look I DO!!) as its ...

    Oct 13, 2005


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight