User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello people who actually enjoy writing as i do!

    Hey! Writing is rather fun and you are not alone. I just wish more people liked writing. ^___^ Yeah, if you have any MORE questions or just want to be ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    Fontroy... what? Braden! I'm calling you Braden from now on! Until I forget to call you that! That name is so fun. To be honest; I have never seen you ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Heya! Welcome to the site! It's really fun here! Hehe!

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, I'm new!

    It's not as wet and windy as Scotland. x] Anyway, welcome to the site. It's fun! Lmao...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Hey. I like your name. It's fun! ^____^

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    Hey! Welcome! Doodles? Eh? Maybe you could show us a few! *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hey! Welcome to the site. ^_________^

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please love newbies

    Calm down children, this is no time to fight. *growls* Hey Imagine, you'll like it here! And if you have anything you want to say or do or... just want ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Someone new....dazed.

    Hey welcome to the site! Have fun and come back soon. ;)

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Funny. Nice to meet you! You can get a green person or a orange person to delete your old account! ;) [EDIT!] Wait, no... green people can't delete accounts can ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the new dude...

    I wish you were too but we will never get what we want! Welcome anyway, even if it IS a bit to late to say...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    Yes! I have a question... cowboy! (had to, had to.) So have you got a picture of you? :P And can I see your drawings?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katy Hitch Flo-Right

    Hey Flo! Nice to meet you!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ermmm... Guess what ! I'm new!!

    Hey welcome to the site, please enjoy your stay and please come again!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    Welcome! It's really nice here, so stay! Hehe, I like the name Matt.... XD

    Nov 30, 2005


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather