User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey thanx for saying hi! So its mi turn (again) Hi Okay thanxs for the pressies niteowl 8-[ Mine 8-[ ... Yey! I found the toliets! Look! Omg The bedrooms! ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there

    Hello my friend... we have been excpecting yew... How on earth do you spell exspecting, expecting, dog eating...?

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    Hello my rosey. Its me Emma (known as katseyes in TYWC). Now about this mole.... Did you pick it off, or scratch it off? :wink:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Whooooooooooooooooo. Too much info... (Head hurts). Nice name! Im gonna read your stories. And the other guy Jack.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey thanx. I have like already wrote a story on here! Omg. Actullay two. im really sorry if Im just like sending too many stories.. I've read quite a few ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hiya, Im new here. I just wanted to say that this is a really cool site and a really want to see more art work and more stories! Thanx! :D

    Jan 25, 2005


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK