User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!

    Sailor Moon Rulez! And so does Card Catcher. Or something along those lines... Hey can you draw anime? If so, please send some in!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    O.o HaHa! Fire, I thought boys dont cry? :P

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    niteowl ain't you getting bored of giving out gifts?! Oh and hello, I like your pic!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sureal is Here, Never Fear... (yeah... that was terrible...)

    Hiya? :? I'll read your stories.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh...

    One of them really really good ones are as follows; Me Me Me I Myself ME ME And ME. I hope you enjoy your stay! Nah Im just kidding, there ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome the Newcomer

    Hiya. I love your name; Cookie! Thats like, WICKED. I want a cookie, gimmie, gimmie, give it to me!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooooooooo!

    Hiya! My name is Emma and I am from mars. You will love this place. Just look at me... MY SITE :shock: DON'T GO NEAR :shock:

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: so

    HaHa.... :oops: I never gave you a pressie either! So here: --> Me 8) --> Giving u --> :menorah: Do you like the candles? Candles are pretty. Pretty is fun. ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Balloons! Give, give give it to me!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Hiya Im Emma (look at name) And Im from Mars. I hope you like it here on YWS and keep those posts coming in.

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Hiya, I thought you were old here... Anyway, Im not a big fan of horses. I hate it when I see horses in stables, I feel like they arent free ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    To gain points you must send in work, or like send in comments to other people. As you can see; you are point building from you're comments and that. Simple! ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hiya, Howz you! Im bored so go and eat chocolate! I just wanted to say, you WILL enjoy ur self. I promise.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Mawahahaha. I have given out.... A gift! l l :) :D 8) :P l________________l

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    oooooooookay, I will.

    Jan 27, 2005


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe