-
Re: Hey... I'm new(obviously)
hiya, erm welcome. I cant wait to read ur horror stories
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.
Scissor sisters rule! And everything! YEY :D Dont be shy! Have a twix!
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: Hello!
Hiya welcome ere. Its koo, erh? Thats all I have to say on this matter apart from: YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE.
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!
Hiya! Just an interest... I have never done fencing, whats it like? Fun?
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: New Chatroom
I'm going to have to add one new rule for the chatroom: There is to be no impersonation of other users. I do not care of the surrunding circumstances; any ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: New Chatroom
I LOVE IT!
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Soooo, I don't get a cookie? :?
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Is it?! I just thought they were the same! Man, Im that stupid! x.X
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Well... I can live in two places! Half of me is in mars and other in rainy scotland! Go me, go me, go me, go me!! Oh yer, oh yer, ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
LoL!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
I know! :P
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!
ninjas are funky! you should send in some of your work!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Okay, A little bit about ME!!! My name Is Emma, I am small and have middle length brown hair. I used to live in England, in Stains. But cos my ...
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: *~Ask Sarah~*
Well.... I'm fine. Writing is like a talent as soon as your born... Thats what I like, and each time you write one, it is normally ALWAYS better than the ...
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: *drumroll* The one and only...Gene Krupa! err....Sam, sorry
Colourful! Though I cant see.... Who turnned on the lights? THEY'RE BLINDING ME! Anyhoo I have never read that book ''Shades of Simon Gray' Or any of the others, tell ...
Feb 13, 2005
