-
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
That..... Can I get a cookie now? O.o
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
You forgot these: *I am crazy and like to be funny* *I get very badly h*rny when around certain people* *I can write and DRAW really well, though sometimes I ...
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store
I find the avatars kinda taky, they dont really look nice. Sorry!
Feb 26, 2005 -
Re: Hello.
Hiya and welcome to this place... Im cold! WAAA :cry: Anyhoo, You will have fun here.
Feb 24, 2005 -
Re: Site Running Slow So I Deleted Stuff
I'm confused by what you mean of the donation bit.
Feb 24, 2005 -
Re: Let's try this again...
I love dogs, I love cats, I like story weaver, I like chocolate.... Everybody is happy, Hey tess, can I call you DeeDee? O.o
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: All About Lee
Hey same here! Oh, wait a moment, you're in the same school, and you are my best friend... Aaah, now I know... Im ment to be doing my maths homework, ...
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: Temporary Board!
Its the same for me, oh well! :D
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: eh...salut
Bonjour, Je m'applle Emma! Is it meant to be in french? Or just a saying for Hi? O.o
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
I can fllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy No I can't.... You are liked here! To get more noticed just send in more posts! YEY! :D
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)
Did she shot you? O.o Anyhoo welcome to the site! :D
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
:shock: Roley eyes! Round an' round an' round..... Hiya Harley, my name is Emma. And I am kool! =D> Well done me, yes I am kool! =D> And now for ...
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]
YEY I am the first! WhooWhooo. Don't worry Im even more crap at spelling than you! I got 4 outa 12 in ma spelling test! :oops: HeeHee! Im bad! :twisted:
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Erm..... So how DO we spot a electric blue monkey? O.o
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd
*Holds onto the site for dear life* DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! Sorry about that... :P
Feb 21, 2005
