User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Okay! Lets get the facts straight: Green monkeys: EVIL Frogs: EVIL TEA: EVIL And how come nearly all my friends have to be crazy? Am I the only one not ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    HaHa! We talked about you, its time to talk about cookies!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    *Steals everyone's cookie and hides them* Mine! All mine! *rocks back and forward*

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few words about myself, hmmm... well, I'll give it a shot!

    Awww, And you got that right about English, its also Scottish because we get more bad weather! I wanna move back to England! Blah! Oh yer, I can't spell to ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    Yey, Thats why I called you Deedee, oh well, I know you aren't childish, I think you are mega clever and doesn't go crazy when they see a button.. Do ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    You ain't small your taller than me, and hello and welcome to the site. Btw everyone, preper to be blown a mile once you see her stories and art work. ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    Blogs are kool! Though no one comments on mine! *cries* And hey, I've read some of your stories, they are GRRRRRRRREAT. :D me a tiger raa

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    *Backs away, slowly* I know! Those colours are so pretty. Okay, here is some new info about the one and only Emma. I love acting, right now I am acting ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    you love cream soda? Yey! Someone who loves cream soda! Cream soda rulez! Everybody talk about cream soda! Okay, I did play FF once and I really got bored, as ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    And no one remember Katseyes? Proberly not, welcome anyway!

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey wazz up i'm obviously new around here

    Im old here! And your new! Thats so alike apart from, Im old here! Welcome! YEY

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    Lets just hope you aint that annoying! Welcome!

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hiya Im Emma and Im old here. Do I get a pressie now? Hint Hint?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard

    Wow I know so much about you already! Nah Im joking. Just tell us about YOU! What you like to talk about! YOU YOU YOU YOU! WAAAAAA I lost my ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone.....

    hiya! :P

    Mar 3, 2005


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote