User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Lmfao. Thanks. Waffles, it's only four m's. ;]!

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    LOL! Yeaaaah Reallyyy. You're not back. *dodgy eyesss*

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Dark Template Released

    I like it a lot and using it right now. Great work Bobo. Amazing. :]

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    Yo! Man! *does all that rapping jazz* How'z it hangin'? Yo! -- Glad you joined. ;] I don't like unknown faces... much.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Haha. Generation 2 goes well. Keepp it, kayy? :]] I feel happy that everyone loves me enough to give me that extra welcome. Nicceeeee. ;]

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    LOL! There are 4 m's. :]] and a full stop cos I'm so damn COOOL! :]]]

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Heyyy! And dark? Shall be checking that out rather soon. ;]! Areida! *tacklehugz* Darrhhhlinnn'!

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Yay... at least someone loves me. YO?

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Deal with it. Don't think for a second that I'm leaving this site. Nice new layout btw. Would ne nice if we got a few more colours. But I guess ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    Wait... are you being for real?

    May 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new!

    Hello, welcome to the site. =] I hope you enjoy your stay, and we would all love to see some of your work. Nice to meet you.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    You fooled me... honestly I thought you were until I actually read it all. =] I don't comment much any more... but, I still think this is a great idea.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    I actually prefer rusty spoons... and rusty kettles... and... rusty... everything. I believe there are Aliens too! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or anything else; I'm ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    I actually prefer rusty spoons... and rusty kettles... and... rusty... everything. I believe there are Aliens too! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or anything else; I'm ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey! Welcome to the site! Please come back because you'll regret it if you do! *scary music* Heh...

    Feb 22, 2006


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind