-
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
Okay... You stole my expression! *cries* Also... Someone went a got a knife and put it through the door while you were on the toilet? O.o
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*
rofl! Have you tried? Oh and ALL left handers are: Beautiful Smexi Great at writing Great at drawing Great at singing.. And so on.. I should know! :P
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
lol! You're nuts? *runs around in circles, with the arns flying and the bang bang bang*
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*
Some things: Muse soooo rulez.. Whats your fav songs?! And.. The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is sooo kool too! My dad has got the DVD version and I am ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: YoshiArmada is here hi everyone
Ello Ello Ello. My name is Emma, but call me Emz. WELCOME!!!
Mar 31, 2005 -
Re: My sister is new
Say I said hi :D
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye
Is that your dad I saw in your webcam? Or did your mum re-marry. It sounds more of a Jacqueline Wilson story.
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: Welcome Dan Arnold
lol I didn't get TBR but all well, welcome :D
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard
*cough* LATER *cough* Mmm chocolate... :P
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
Hello! Now I know more about you! Lets have a party!
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: peck-peck-peck -- hi
okay first of all.... WHY NOT WOODY WOOD PECKER?! Hee, welcome to the site and enjoy the ride!
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: The Pixie Girl
lol Have you ever seen a fairy?
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: Just me IT!!!
Ha! I have one handy for you!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: random, but important nonetheless
Hey! Sorry I took so long to answer, I was skimming through the posts and found that no one said hi! Hiya!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
I see your more of a: crazy crazy crazy. :D
Mar 15, 2005
