-
Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)
Hello... I am one of the not so silly people (posh voice) I do not act like a fool, and I am always looking my best. If you want to ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Big Changes!
Cool! It just keeps on getting better and better!!
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!
hey! wait... I've never seen you around... :P Hello my creative friend
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: .
ESFP Perceiving Strength of the preferences % Extroverted: 11 Sensing: 38 Feeling: 81 Perceiving: 89 ESFP type description by D.Keirsey ESFP type description by J. Butt Qualitative analysis of your ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: the oldest
Hey daddy, shut it :P Welcome!
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Welcome Trinity
Hey! The place isnt that big so you should be able to find your self about. :)
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome chula1400
Enjoy the free food.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
my name was mentioned.... O.o
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Im too dull to create an eyecatching subject. Hi, i'm new.
Wait... I think I have heard of you from the TYWC! WELCOME!
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
o.O Bananas...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: glbtq
Kool! Nice to meet ya! Its nice when someone can admit about that.. Welcome and hope you like it here!! I hope to see your work, but i won't crit ...
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: Um, hello...
Hey! i was from the site too :P *katseyes* Though you won't remember me, can't wait to see your work. :D
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!
Hey! I wont crit your work, but instead I will give you meaningless praises! :D
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: The Pixie Girl
waaaa I wanna be a fairy!! :(
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
Eliz, sorry but what boys do you not fancy on here? O.o
Apr 1, 2005
