User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    Is that it? :l

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    -burps- Who?

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    -gives toffee cake- Heylo! And welcome to the site! -looks at toffee cake- -takes toffee cake and eats it- Oh, hello! Did I say that? Hmm, yes I did... Or ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Heylo!!! You'll love it here, don't worry.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Hello Hello Hello Some things you might want to know: Chicken Is Evil So Is Shadow Knight, Watch Out He Goes For Boys And Girls ;) Im kinding! YOU CANT ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thanks

    Yeah.. Okay... Hiya, welcome to the site!

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heironymous

    Lets Be Crazy... Together ^.^ So, what do you think of the site (I cant remember your name)?!

    May 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Hey! Hoohoohahaha!

    Thats because scottish 13 year olds rule.. Im only half scottish so I only half rule.. >.< .. :(

    May 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Zentillius

    ZELLY! O.o... Toooo far. Welcome to the site! here is your free baby! I ran out of milk, so you get a free apple instead... O.o *Gives big, chubby baby, ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heironymous

    Yew Are New.... O.o Hey, Im Emma, No Free Babies For YEW!!

    May 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi peoplez

    YO! O.o FREE CHEESE AND BABIES FOR EVERYONE!

    May 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't wait to get started! n.n

    HUNTER! Im still waiting for my picture! O.o And how, I is Emma, but call meh Emz. K? :D And here is your free baby *hands baby and bottle of ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, hey hey.

    Loooong name! O.o Anyhoo.. Here is a prezzie *Hands baby and free bottle of milk* :D They only need fed three times everyday. Nappies and teddy bear aren't included. :P

    May 7, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    Yeah! And what is really good about picking gal and firestarter is that you ARE able to trust them. And that they are very good and responsible people! Well done! ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Community Photo Album

    I tried to upload one of my pics but its too big. :( Maybe if you could make the limit a little bigger or something? O.o

    May 7, 2005


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser