User avatar

Emma

  • Information Desk Archive Re: No Chat-Speak

    I like saying lol..., and sometimes I forget I'm on this site and write yr instead of your/you're. Just because it's me. As long as I get to write how ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Something a wee bit personal

    Thanks. (:

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Something a wee bit personal

    I wrote a small biography about a couple of years ago. Although, a lot of things have changed since then and I thought it wouldn't do any harm to give ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Over the Pond

    I like chicken. Haha. Wow, to study butterflies? That really does sound so... free. What would you want to do when your older now then? Anything that catches your eye? ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    LOL.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: er...ummm...howdy?

    Heyy, myspace huh?;) Cool. Well I hope you come back and post more. This site is pretty good. We have a bunch of people who are pure amazzzinggg at stories ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    Guess you're here to show off your emo poetry. Anyway, hey, welcome to the site. Want to have a wee shout or a talk you can PM me. Enjoy your ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS

    Oh my god! I love it. It's like a little game. :]

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS

    Sounds pretty good anyway. :]

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewwwo

    Gawddd you baby. :]]! I was once thirteen... stupid age. fourteen's better. Gettt mee? :] Even though I'm not a greeter, welcome to the site and if you wanna chat; ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Yooooo. Welcome, kay? :]

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Omgzzz. Aw naw. Kidding onn. Hey. Welcome to the site, yo! Any questions, ask any of the mentors or what everr. Kay? If you wanna chat I'm here. I get ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back !!!

    Who are you? :////! Oh and welcome... back.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......

    Yo, person. Welcome to the site. Want a chat? I'm always there, waiting. ;]]] Yeah. RIGHT ON MAAAAAAAAN.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    One fine October noon a screaming baby was born in a place called Barrackpore. The fateful day was 2nd October of the year 1991... ...and then seven days later, Emma ...

    Jul 29, 2006


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical