-
Re: No Chat-Speak
I like saying lol..., and sometimes I forget I'm on this site and write yr instead of your/you're. Just because it's me. As long as I get to write how ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: Something a wee bit personal
Thanks. (:
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Something a wee bit personal
I wrote a small biography about a couple of years ago. Although, a lot of things have changed since then and I thought it wouldn't do any harm to give ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Over the Pond
I like chicken. Haha. Wow, to study butterflies? That really does sound so... free. What would you want to do when your older now then? Anything that catches your eye? ...
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: The Great YWS Outage
LOL.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: er...ummm...howdy?
Heyy, myspace huh?;) Cool. Well I hope you come back and post more. This site is pretty good. We have a bunch of people who are pure amazzzinggg at stories ...
Feb 2, 2007 -
Re: Hey... i guess
Guess you're here to show off your emo poetry. Anyway, hey, welcome to the site. Want to have a wee shout or a talk you can PM me. Enjoy your ...
Feb 2, 2007 -
Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS
Oh my god! I love it. It's like a little game. :]
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS
Sounds pretty good anyway. :]
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: Hewwwo
Gawddd you baby. :]]! I was once thirteen... stupid age. fourteen's better. Gettt mee? :] Even though I'm not a greeter, welcome to the site and if you wanna chat; ...
Aug 9, 2006 -
Re: Hello
Yooooo. Welcome, kay? :]
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]
Omgzzz. Aw naw. Kidding onn. Hey. Welcome to the site, yo! Any questions, ask any of the mentors or what everr. Kay? If you wanna chat I'm here. I get ...
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: I'm Back !!!
Who are you? :////! Oh and welcome... back.
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......
Yo, person. Welcome to the site. Want a chat? I'm always there, waiting. ;]]] Yeah. RIGHT ON MAAAAAAAAN.
Jul 31, 2006 -
Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!
One fine October noon a screaming baby was born in a place called Barrackpore. The fateful day was 2nd October of the year 1991... ...and then seven days later, Emma ...
Jul 29, 2006
