User avatar

Emma

  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    As I peered down to look in again - a loud fud from behind shocked me, letting go of my trousers and pants, it's elastic snapping against my hairy snails ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Username: Emma Sibs: LAWL none. Mini-animal: A black and white cat. Sucked in from: My... bedroom. Landed in: Homepage. description: A man. I sighed, my life becoming almost unrealistically boring. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I stand in the way of Qi, stopping him from harming the pig who could shoot red ink pens into people's eyes. "Don't you dare touch the pig! Or I'll ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I suddenly wake up, hearing voices of curses to Micheal Jackson. I am very surprised that no one cared to even pick me up. I check and find out I ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I run back through to see if everyone else had seen found that they were not as they seemed. Everyone had changed all so very suddenly. "I'm... I'm a MAN!" ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I suddenly find my self in a brand new, ultra modern room, with a bunch of people surrounding a big door. I walk through the people and look up at ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    Being partly disappointed in Teo for not wetting himself; I walk on, hands in pockets, head down annoyed. I stop, staring at the crowd of people. My mouth opens, they ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    Since mankind had the need to pee privately! Of course, that was where I was about to go, before Griffin skipped the long line of people and ran out the ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Archive Re: Once Upon a Time Land Gone Wrong

    A very cute prince came up to her and started to poke her on the stomach, even if her big eyes where staring at the cute guy. "Wake up!" He ...

    Aug 2, 2005


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100