-
Re: Lefty Discrimination
I'm a leftie. It's quite annoying when people like to point it out. In class, I often had to sit at the end of the table, so I wouldn't bump ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?
It depends on what kind of story I write. So I guess I don't mind which tense I use.
Feb 4, 2007 -
Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish
Ooooh my god! You've watched the Cheech and Chong movies? Those movies are the most funniest random stoner films ever. Anwayy... nice. ;]
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: YWS Skinning
The YWS Dark is MUCH better. Thank you.
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"
Thank you so much! *bookmarks this page*
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Dialogue Grammar
I needed to know that. THANKYOU!
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: I need help!!! Writer's block...I want to die...
Aaah, I might know why? You've seen other people's work and you're upset that you can't be as good as some of them? And even if the ideas are really ...
Aug 31, 2005 -
Re: tips for journal-style?
Yeah, blogs could be pretty useful!!
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Chapter names?
I like them, it gives you a slight idea what's going to happen next. There's just not enough chapter names...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)
I tried it! But it didnt work.... Stupid head! DO IT RIGHT! DO AS I TELL YOU! :D
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)
Okay, Im going to try that tonight! Heehee!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Art.. What need to be answered.
Thanks.
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Art.. What need to be answered.
Okay, Im badly stuck. What would you say that would make your art work a WHOLE load better? For instance, What improvements do you think people need to make? What ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Writers Block
What I do is dream. Like when I go to sleep I dream about stuff. When I wake up I write down what happened in my dream. I keep doing ...
Jan 27, 2005
