User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Zzap

    Very good! You ARE getting good at the colouring and I can't see any major mistakes. I like it.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    Yeah, the story she was doing was dark and sad so thats kind of why.... ¬___¬

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    I did this for a friend because I was so totally bored:

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Wow! These are totally amazing! Sweet work! ;)

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    funny. Yeah, but normally while I'm at it, I also change some other stuff. So HA! In your face! :P

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    I just do that: XD

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    Yeah, the normal Sims game had really poor graphics, this one has much better ones. To tell you the truth, a couple of people have asked me on another site ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    I don't really know where to put this, but I thought I would show you it! Because I totally rock. It's a picture with some pictures from my Sims 2 ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Awww! It is cute! What program do you use? :D

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    It looks like a blue dog with a yellow 'fro with a ball in his mouth...bleeding to death...with some green mixed in... XD NOOO! DON'T SAY THAT! It's... its a ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Said that mojo could be magic? Oh... it can be.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Well done for seeing that. :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    Hehe. I thought so. :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    ...no! She COULD be bothered to go to the toilet. It is more hassle to pee in a cup than pee in the toilet. Well, from someones point of view, ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    No! :P Have you ever watch 'Austin Powers'? :P A mojo is... *walks away* ...I can't tell you. :P

    Dec 5, 2005


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright