User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    ...What is it?

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boston Massacre (Redrew the picture)

    It's nice for a first try. Yeah, I would use a ruler for the buildings and such. Also, the human anatomy really needs some help on that. So yeah, just ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    No. She has a pussy. ^____^

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Demon...Dono style.

    Stance is unreasonable,horns are crooked,and tail is too thick. Also pant are freaky. :D Otherwise... Your just trying to how fontoy up. I like fontoy's better. Thats just me though ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    I thought that goatee was pubic hair at first... SNOINK! My, my!! And yes, poor Sponson is ugly... NO ONE LOVES YOOUUU. No, joke. I do. *edges closer* J/k. Anyway, ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    I REMEMBER THEM! They were kick-ass to make! I make make more... *thinks* THAT WAS FUN!

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Demon Manga

    You need to improve greatly on your colouring. Try to avoid pens and use pencils and paints so you can shade your pictures. Show where the shadows are and where ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    The colouring is fun. The whole story plot is funky. I liked it. I really do like you work. Keep it up, I wish I could say more.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Mischa Barton

    Thats beautiful! No way are you only 13! I would just like to say that you need to work on your shading and your hair. I see you are amazing ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Make with the Mikemas!

    Funny... didn't laugh aloud because I'm watching spongebob but still. Funny.

    Dec 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Wow! These are all so very good! You are really cool at drawing anime! Something I can't do... you are totally better than me anyway! I would say the only ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Thanks! Hehe! And Dono, you are 18 and I'm only 14! Just wait, I'll catch up! ;)

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Nah, I know I can do better! XD

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Welcome to Emma's Doodle FUN! Yeah, nothing fun here. I tried to improve on my art... I don't actually like it as I am a bit rusty so I just ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    I hate you! XD Don't bring these bad pictures up! *pouts* ...I don't actually hate you, don't worry.

    Dec 21, 2005


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green