User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Caffran

    Bobo, I think the sketchyness is his style. Yeah, the only thng I'm complaining about is that hand that's doing that peace sign thing. I would of made the fingers ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    WHOA! These are all soo good! I forgot how good you are. I missed these pictures. x] Sweet.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manhwa Carmina

    I loved the way she wrote, really I did. Anyway... you did a really good job on the inking! I love how you done the hair!

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Meh, I'll try and get my dad to scan some. ^____^ I did some yesterday.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Satan the Businessman

    No! No! No! Stop picking on me! *cries* And Sponson! Talk about Dono's picture! Emma, you need to learn a bit of something called critiquing etiquette. There's this thing where ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Satan the Businessman

    Bad shading! Very bad... no, joke... it just needs to be improved somehow. The one thing that is bothering me is the arm and hand with that ball... I don't ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: E-Nuff

    It's good... nothing new... but very good. You are getting better at it.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    It is a good picture. Better than what I can do! x] I'd say the only problem is your actually outline or what ever. I think you should of used ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oinkerwinkle

    O________o; ...What? That's a cute pig! ^_^ *huggles pig*

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Alkfjsdasdg

    LMAO! Good one sponson.... x]

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Thanks. ^____^ *goes red* It's just rubbish doodles... Heh, *huggles everyone*

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    I prefer the first one. It actually makes you think...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    They're good, but you should try and take a step further with your colouring! Yay!

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    That's a little harsh. She can do fanart if she wants. It is helping her.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Each time you are doing one, it gets so much better. I'm so happy! They're amazing! I want you to get more help for your drawings because I really think ...

    Jan 8, 2006


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison