User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Last Words (delivered by means of art)

    Yeah, what TBR said. These pictures are really good! You are improving, not greatly, but slowly. They're better than what I can do and what anyone else can do on ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpaper from SL

    Yeah, it is pretty good. Though it's not something I would have as a background. The colouring looks child like; like a kid did it or it was for a ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles...

    It could be improved on, but as it's only a sketch; I can't really say much. Nice work anyway. =]

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    Whoa, that is just truly breathtaking. You have really improved since the last time I have seen your work. You just get so much better each time. I love how ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    These are good. =] Very nice work. Yeah, how did you make them?

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    Doe, I think... I THINK it's just some random coloured shading to make it look nicer. It's a good picture! The girl looks like she is pouting though.. O___O!

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    First Kiss? I haven't had one but there's this totally cute guy I know who I soooo want to have it with! He's so hot. (Come on! You have to ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My favourite book? I... I... don't read very much, Ryan reads to me though, he's such a good reader... if I had to choose though, maybe it would be Lord ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few reasons why BLACK SUCKS

    Hehe! Thanks for the tip! I love the carrot! x] Really... you should draw carrots for a living as you're pretty good at it. :P

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint

    I've seen some really good pictures made with just the normal Paint! It can take a while but you can get some really nice stuff! Honestly... this person's art was ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint

    That is pretty good. I suck at drawing on the computer. My tablet sucks, it's soo bouncy... pfft. I really do like it and hope to see more! ^___^

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    Ok Im pretty sure I didnt cover all the crits. Why is it always "Sponson covered it all"? Because you do normally cover it all? Well... everything that needs to ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    She forgot to iron her shirt. :P And yeah... Well, I'm proud of it... I like the colouring... a bit... x] Thanks. And yeah! I was trying to get curvy ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    Here is some random picture I done... to be honest... it's alright... Mistakes: The belly button is way too high up. The knees are totally messed. The mouth looks... gay. ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    I think that your cheekbones are slightly too blocky/large. Yeah, one or two of them are like that. x] And Karma? Have you by any chance watched 'My Name Is ...

    Feb 5, 2006


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack