User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW

    I know! Thats bloody better than me! Im always stuck on the eyes and yiu have them perfectly! And I love the clothes and I love this and that and ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    Nice. Though I would like to inlarge it to get a better picture, but I cant cos its on a stupid BMP file...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    Wow, nice work! Wow why cant my work be as good as yours? Though I would perfer if it was a JPG file instead of a BMP.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    Nice work. Its completly different to what you normaly see on here!

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Thank you. Though there are people even better than me at this age. Have you ever heard of the pharse: The new communite is getting more cleverer than the old? ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    YEW MUST MAKE ONE FOR THE FOLLOWING: TSUMINI (Cant spell) ANIME DRAWINGS AND FOR HERE They are excellent! I may not be able to read your righting but I can ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Thank you. And yes of course the pics in there is better! They are done by ppl 10/20/30/40 years older than me! Anyhow Im playing to either be a graphics ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Omg Éloeré, you're like saying what my art teacher said! I know I do short lines, I don't use my elbow, (Thats how you get long nice clean lines) I ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Nicole... it says that you're 16. And yes Im not to good on the bodies. I find it easier doing the heads. And the hair... The hands are hard too! ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I have always been a great fan of the Darren Shan books. So I will give you a little intro on what the book is about... And you might be ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Thanx. Why cant I be 17? Maybe you'd like them more.....

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Hiya, this is my first picture, just click here below: Description: I have always been a fan of manga and thought of drawing her. I got the hat from my ...

    Jan 26, 2005


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus