-
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Its very good bobo! I need that photoshop thing! BADLY! :D Oh yer, I really like your angel! :D And the others...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
WAAAAA. I know! Erm... search through the internet for pics of anime and try to see if you can draw beta than them. Thats what I do, but I fail! ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
*Gets out watch* 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. Come on! I'm waiting for you to send more! I wish I will be able to draw that good! Well, though I ...
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
RAMPAGE! One problem... Where will I get the money?! :P And bobo... Oh well, everyone has different styles, I draw them cos they are the second easiest. The first is ...
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Sunset
Its very good. Though the waves need to be more wavy like, if you know what I mean... But you did say you did it at age 12 so I'll ...
Feb 8, 2005 -
Re: Voices in the Dark
I know! I was ment to say it was from little britain! Damn you lot! LITTLE BRITAIN RULEZ
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Voices in the Dark
Aha! :Hello :Yes? :I don't know why you are here, :Nor do I, but your point... :What point? :The point is that I don't care. :Oh righty ho then :Yes, ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Dares
Write a short story about a day in the life of a empty cream soda can. lol I AM SOOO DOING THAT!!! Ummm... Write a story with the main character ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Keeping your creativity active
A scarf, a chocolate bar and a light bulb! AHA!
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
YEY, I like that one too. I WAS going to colour it in with my felt tip pens but none of them work. So much for wanting to keep the ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Completely Idiotic
Okay then, Im a dog, okay Im not just any dog, Im a human, if you get my drift. I like sniffing up human's butt. Its a common love, just ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
Thanks, You know, its that stupid photobucket program. Do any of you lot know a better picture website that will let my post my pics on here AND not be ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
I know. Stupid computer. They aint ment to be blurry. Well its a pitty you cant see my man one clearer. I liked his bag though.
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
Hmmm. I know that it would give that amine feeling but my ink pens ran out. (shakes the broken ons madly)
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
Okay. I have some more pictures. My first one is called: Vampire Princess. This took me ages to do. I like it alot, but I think I could of worked ...
Feb 6, 2005
