-
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
omg, this work is amazing, I dont think you need to improve AMYWHERE. Now preper for me to ask you! Mawahahaha? Please. oh pretty please do a picture for me, ...
Feb 28, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Yer, my mouse jumps! Grrrr! And yer, her hair is MESSED up badly, maybe she is drunk? O.o
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Okay, I wanted the photoshop CS soo badly, just to find out that my dad had the disk to load it all along! This is my first picture done by ...
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Darren Shan Saga
I find the writing small.... I must be blind... Oh yer, I forgot, I will change it! Mawahaha and make you forget!
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
Hey thanks, I thought her clothes were a bit plain! I am working on some and I will posy them if you want. :D
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Wood grows on banana trees and so do these weird yellow things... :P
Feb 19, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
Wow, and I thought it was rubbish (okay, so I really liked the 2nd one! :P) Thanks alot... AAAAAAH My art is somehow cool! -Does a happy dance- :lol:
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
I do? Thank you very much :oops:
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!
Hmmm. Try using something beta which will let us in. Try using photobucket.com. I hope to have a look at them.
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
Hey, guess what?! Here are my latest pictures. Here is my first one. Its just a scribble so you might not like it, :cry: And here is my other one. ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: My art experiment :)
Sorry but I just spotted something.... Try using longer lines than small. (I know as I ALWAYS do the small lines) Instead of using your hand which you did in ...
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Winter's Disguise
Actullay.... Once in scotland we got more snow than that! HA! But that was two years ago..... I liked my snowman! :P
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
Thank you. I have some more comin in.... (Waits for the: oh no!) It is much beta so I hope you will like them.
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: Winter's Disguise
I like snow... Why cant it always snow?
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: My art experiment :)
That is good! Everything is art by the way. I scibble on a piece of paper is art. Some people can pay alot of money for something like that! All ...
Feb 17, 2005
