-
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Okay... Lets get this straight... Who's art got taken round the art rooms because it was that good? I bet your teacher is making you do higher grade work! Telling ...
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Ha! I'm rubbish, you better send in your art work NOW! I want to see their faces! :shock:
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!
wow! I CAN SEE THEM! Hey, what programs do you use to give off that affect?!
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"If you cut your hair and grow a penis I'd be happy to go on a real date" What would you say if some one said that they had sex ...
Mar 11, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Earthquake, yes there were a big earthquake that went camboom! And like, destoyed stuff which was also like, big. It destroyed this big fingymigjig. It had these things that were ...
Mar 9, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
I dont really know . It gives a good affect anyway!
Mar 9, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Okay den! :P Here be there sites: And... In that I love that music.. so relaxing! Aaaaah... :P And draw me a picture of Emma from the tavern, a description ...
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
*is very scared, backs away* :cry:
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: Darren Shan Saga
Wow, well people have thier own styles of writing and reading. Anyway I didn't find it boring and got alot of people into it, maybe you weren't that kind of ...
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Wow they are really good! All you need to do now is work on the shading. I know some great sites that teach you that using photoshop, just ask me! ...
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Yer, She thought that sign thing was a swimming pool..... :P
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
I dont care! I am dying here! I want to see your pics! *starts to cry*
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Yer! :P Here is another one. Sorry that it is really smudgy. I couldn't bebothered to make it perfect. :P Its another one of my terrible computer art. I forgot ...
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
They are only good, because some of them use that colour workshop. But you see all the critz they get?! I cant see anything wrong with yours though they will ...
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
Help me draw the hands, the hands are meant to be my friends! Why can't I draw as.... Oh wait there, Im fie years younger than you... Mawahahaha, I will ...
Mar 1, 2005
