User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    She better be! Then she could be in my class! Actulaay... I dont want that, she'll show off all her work! :P Im joking. She has even better pictures than ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    wow me likey ALOT! :D

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    I didnt mean to be rude or anything, sorry. I was meaning by annoying: That everyone likes horses, well nearly everyone... Im soooo sorry for making you hate me.. IM ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Blah.... I really hate horses sometimes..... Sorry but it can get annoying... I like petting them though, and I've always wanted to ride them... and give them carrots... Do horses ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Hee, sorry I know Im reposting on this and everyone is admiring Lollipop's work (jealous glare) I just want to say thanx. I will be as good as you lolli ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    *Eyes suddenly pop cos they were so wide open* HUNTER! What did you just say? You are good! GOOOD! Im going crazy here waiting for that picture! And maybe she ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    Please post real art!!! nah, its good for a beginner :P Man, please give me spelling leasons....

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    I cant see the picture! Stupid jealous computer... Don't worry I'll just nag you to let me see it at school... Bawahaha.

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Tis is big and takes alot of time to download! It's greeeaaaaaaaat! I love it! :D :D :D Two problems: One boob is larger than the other in the last ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: random manga stuff...

    Tis really good but on the econd one the chin is toooo flat. I love the first and I love your work so keep it up.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    :D Anyway, about my picture hunter... I am waiting! ME WANNA SEE IT!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    HaHa Lollipop! *realises that she and him is better than me and goes in a sulks away in a half too*

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    :oops: Thanks :oops: And I commented on your wonderful author thingy! You should draw a gblin and send it in here, I aint seen your goblins yet. It should easy, ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Okay, some more of my amazing art work, these pictures are my mum and dad I drew as chibbi them. The first one of my mum is her a nurse, ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    heehee it done it again... To send in your own stuff, If you scroll down it says post in new topic or something, click on that and do wat u ...

    Mar 14, 2005


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf