User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    *wants to just answer all her questions, keeps it in* I love that goblin! :D

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    lol! Yer, that is her work... I should know shes in my school.. Ahem, lessons please!!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Wow! I love the claws!!!! :D You are sooo good!!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    Wow! I likey your horses! Thanks Jack. :D

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Put sticky tape around him saying: Property of Emma (KEEP AWAY!) What would you do if you were a witch?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Dance in my pixelated body.. :P What would you do if u wrote anything down and it came true?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    I bet you are! Cos thats amazing! I tried to do a goblin and it looks yucky! :(

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    no way! *goes off in a sulk* I knew you were an ompa lompa... :P

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I did this mega koooool teddy and my teacher says I was able to higher grade level!! Wait... I told you that.. I'll tell you again! go me :P

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd try and break the swearing record! :P What would you say if some guy you faniced said he was gay? O.o

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd stand there looking at it with my mouth open like TBR's. What would you say if you had to marry a big fat guy?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Wow these are good! WHY CAN EVERYONE DRAW DRAGONS APART FROM ME? *goes into a corner and gets out a big sketch pad and draws voodoo dolls of everyone who ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Fine, fine. *saves pictures and treasures it* You have to let me round your house to see it properly... Be careful you might need to drag me away :P

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Well... you could be an ompa lompa which is dressed up to be a girl. Ompa lompas can be old... and be very good at art. Aha I have made ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    omfg. That is soooo good. *cries* Why do you have to be so good?! Are you sure your 13?!?!?!?!

    Mar 31, 2005


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara