User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Carrie by Stephen King.:]

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat is trying new styles!

    OOOOOH.:D Emma likes! Haha, it's really good.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    I think the trousers are a bit too far up. :]

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grim's Little Cousin

    Ah. Thanks. The blouse does actually need a little more detail. Thanks Dono. :]

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grim's Little Cousin

    Haha. I've never managed to get the hang of colouring. I need more pratice. I'll remember that next time. Kay? So there is there anything you actually like? You're a ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Grim's Little Cousin

    Something rough I done. Ew. Ew. Ew. :] I actually hate it. The colouring sucks and so does the body. But MEH, it's something. :]

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    *burps* :]

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis & Atlantian Fleet

    Nice. Keep it up and you'll get better. ;]

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    Yeah, it does need a lot of work on. It looks rushed, and I don't think it should be considered as a piece of art, I think it should really ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    Wow. That's really good. I wish I could draw like that. *steals your hand* Glove please. =]

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    Amazing work there. =] Honestly, I wish I could say something else, but everything has really been said. I would just say the feet look kind of awkward, but I ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Haha. That's NOTHING compared to what she can do now. =]]!

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art

    Yes. The rain is pretty overdone. It's not hitting off the what ever its ment to be, which should, as it's rain, and rain bounces when its so heavy. =/ ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Lawfirm (Episode 3 released)

    LMAO! The second one was funny. x]

    Apr 19, 2006


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain