-
Re: Crysi's attempts
Wow some of them are good! Though on the last one, and some of the bodies, try doing a skeleton or something, then go over them with skin (lightly and ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
what did she just write? I aint got mah glasses ..O.o o.O what would you do/say if one of your teachers fancied you?!
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
The world keeps going round and round and round! What would you do/say if you turned into a mouse! O.o
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Wow i must be small what would you do/say if you found you wet your self? O.o
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Pixels
Wow these are so kool. Though i see maybe the boobs on the woman are a little too large. Though the styles are great! Make some devil ones!!
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
A sun! O.o I love it, damn good artists! Damn you all!
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
SCHOOL TODAY!! I should be getting it.... >.
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
Yay!! *Makes a list* I want a anime styled version of me :P And... I want a mental girl with a big knife with blood dripping from it. All coloured ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)
wow! I just looove the hair!
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
*slaps lollipop* Lier.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)
wow they are sooo good. Though on the last one the mermaid's head is too small or the neck is too big. Thats all... Dont hurt me! :cry:
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.
Wow that is soooo good. Though the only problem is that (omg I am so mean, and bad at spelling, its the M&Ms Im eating in the morning, its getting ...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05
Yay! There are faces! Just some problems, no harshness, just trying to help you get better... Don't hurt me! Head- Yes I know in the second one the heasd bit ...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Wow me likey!!! :D Thankyou!!
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Die. Thats all Emma ever talks about :P What would you say/do if there wasnt such a thing as sweets and chocolate? O.o
Apr 6, 2005
