User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    It is very good! But it needs some work on the whole body bit. I really love the idea and I could never be bothered to draw all that! xD

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Some more comicness...

    Very good, but the hand scares me. The girl is lovely! I like the girl! xD The hair is also good. Next time use a ruler for the box, it ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: poor Boa

    Im sorry but you really need to work on the whole body figure, find some books and learn, try doing a skeleton first and get rid of the sketchy lines ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: More Fantastic Art by ME!

    I like the 3rd one... And that is all.. :l

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Well, here it is Emma: OMG! I wub it! Sorry! I have been really busy to comment lately!

    May 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantastic Art by ME!

    I wub the last one xD

    May 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    lol sorry! I want them glove things that you said, I want normal ears, I want dark brown hair and eyes. Its like a hairband with devil ears ON the ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    I WANT ONE!!! :( That just rawks! Pwease can I have one of me like that? nice hair, a tight t-shirt, with a skirt and leg warmers and i want ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hate on Squirrels

    You showed me this.. And I was sad.. Im going to feel sorry for it.. -Feels sorry for squirrel- -Takes out the knife from its bloody guts and chases you ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    :o -dies-

    May 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    Yeah, thanx :D

    May 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    OMG How did you do that?! Its amazing! The invisible picture! I need to see the rest! HOW DO YOU DO IT?! *Saves picture*

    May 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    Erm.. Some more crap art, this was done like a month ago. As of course I have some much better ones :P Yeah... Hmmm

    May 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    whooooooooo! And I will put mah new ones up :P

    May 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Zentillius' Medieval Gallery

    Oh please can you do my name: Emma ??? Your writing is amazing!

    May 2, 2005


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -