-
Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )
I just called it warrior because he has a freaken weapon. didn't have to tear him apart. Rosey, rosey, rosey, They ain't tearing it part they're only helping you. If ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
Flash mx, because the vectorizing ROXXORZ I wish I had a tablet. :? (didnt understand that at all)
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
These are great I love them! keep them comin!!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored
Whoo.... Yeah, very very bored.... Nice picture! ....What is it? :P
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Stickmen!
Photoshop rawks...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored
It goes to the homepage... :l
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored
WHERE?!?!?! I can't see anything! Stupid computer... :l
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: A pic i drew in school when i was bored
Where?
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!
The whole anatomy is wrong, meaning you need to make a light skeleton outline of the body. It can help alot. After that you are meant to make shapes out ...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
these are good! I like! See? Your not crap!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
I know lollipop in real life, and she ALWAYS has drawings to show you, they are all AMAZING! But just because she's better than you doesn't mean that you are ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Art of magic
That is sooo cool! I want to do stuff like that :'(
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!
I was playing final fantasy and I just realised that it does rawk! I mean, when fighting and they use these animal people things (sorry dont know) their attacks are ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
Wow! These are great! I love them soooo much! You're really good at these things! -slaps- Thats for saying you suck at these, because you don't. Keep it up!
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Do you want something drawn?
:shock: lollipop would be able to draw that no problem!! xD
Jul 5, 2005
