User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    It took me two days to get that joke, the one with the most colour...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hate on Spiders

    Once I saw I spider in my bed, I have one of those high beds, and I just jumped out of it, not bothering to use the ladder because I ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    I cant draw lips... xD Thankies.. Ahem... Come on people.. I NEED FEEDBACK!!! O.o

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hate on Spiders

    Hahahahaha!!! -actually looks at picture- OMFG THERES A SPIDER! OMG!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! -runs around in circles like a headless chicken- Nice picture.

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Okay, so here is two more pictures that I done. I would say they're my best work but the fact it there are like thousands of errors and crapness... So ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    WHERE?! *must have a blocked up nose* It would be better in colour.. I like the new one though, its FUNNY! YES, THATS IT!!! FUNNY!

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    DONUTS!!!!!!!!! :o

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    POST!!! Heylo xD

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Aaaaah! The man has no head! :o Nice body though xD

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Well Emma, youve never seen them either then. They're good but they're just not the same... And here this is coming out of a wannabe graphic artist... :l

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Pictures don't need to look good using a computer. I think it looks beautiful the way it is, and if you were to colour it in it would be better ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I think it looks like a John or a Thomas! hehe Actually I think it looks like a bob... Hee, Bob The Rock xD

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Pictures don't need to look good using a computer. I think it looks beautiful the way it is, and if you were to colour it in it would be better ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Your so good! I've seen them all before though. I seen them in stages, and I never thought it would finish up so good!

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    -turns head one way, then the other way- It looks like a Geoffrey...

    Jul 7, 2005


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming