User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    Looks like: Shes trying to squash the pickle into the wall with her head turned the wrong way!! :D The pickle rawks btw.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: ... Don't Ask

    WHERE THE HELL IS THE BLOOD?! I vont za blood.... Great work! What is going on in the picture anyhow? :l Beautiful sun though... *sniffles*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    Hey thats really good, apart from the eyes, I think you might have done the left one (or the right... :l I forget my lefts and rights xD ) is ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    Lmao!!! YAY for the BAND!! *dances to the music*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    Muse, You are SOOO good at noses!! I can't draw noses to save my self! *sniffles* *goes off to be jealous*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    Yeah TBR... Do you think men have boobs?! :l Only when they're fat... Does she look like she's fat? Nope :D And Teo, dere is a ittle glass thingy that ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    I gots somw more pictures, i would of added them to my other one, but these one's are kinda different, so I will put them in HERE!!! YAY!! O.o These ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Wow I really like the butterfly! That is a really good one!! Omg, its pretty! What you should start doing is putting shading in...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Pretty!! The colouring is really good xD

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    You could of made it easier to read...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic i drew at home

    Did you try drawing properly in this picture or is it only fun?

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Thats a good one xD

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Anatomy! Eyh En Eyh Tee Oh Em Why Anatomy! First picture, arms too short! the finger tips end halfway between the knees and the thigh. Instead of random lines for ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Its a Geoffry alright? If you want a ted or bob or w/e go make your own! I just saw this... We were only having fun, and playing about you ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Thanks. -is happy- lollipop, I'm catching up on you!! (very slowly, infact I'm not catching up with you at all) xD

    Jul 11, 2005


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov