User avatar

Emma

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma smiles, happy that she isn't really going alone, she takes a glance at the man with the gun and up the hilly part of the beach where her house ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma stares at the man, who is with her dog Molly. She nods taking in Molly, holding onto her collar to put on her lead. "Erm.. Yeah," She answers the ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She looks round to see where her dog went to, and sees a man with a gun on his back pet her dog, her heart stops, a man with a ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    To be honest (AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME) when reading the hobbit, it got boring it was so hard for me to picture what was going on in the story. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She turns to the girl with the bottle, Molly barking at her wanting this person to play with her, Emma sighs and takes a hold of her dog's collar telling ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Molly! Get here now!" She shouts at her dog, A guy with blond her comes up to her, she looks at him, while her dog happily chases her tail, ignoring ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    You can draw!!! Honest!!

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    I'll try!! :D A young girl looking around about, 15, with curly dark brown hair, and a light sprinkle of light freckles on her face, wearing a baggy pair of ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    Wait.. But I'm using I.E at my dad's work and I can see it... *walks off confused*

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    I can see it!! Hahahaha!! xD But thats because I'm at my dad's work on one of the computers there... Hmm... Am I aloud to point out the mistakes? :? ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    Erm..... He looks sad... Or its a she.. Awww... Nice art though, could've of made them smaller!

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Sponson, this work is good, and I know you're just jealous :wink: Well, well, well... HUNTER, great work as usual. Keep it up, I want to see more of your ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guilliotine

    Does look very twisted... Nice though ^^

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    See the first one you did?! I KNEW it was Sakura out of cardcaptors!! KNEW IT!! So it must be good if I knew who she was. Great work!! Cardcaptors ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast!

    Wow... A toaster.... :shock:

    Jul 29, 2005


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.