-
Re: Character Conversations
(heehee) Emma looks at the guy put his t-shirt on, "Awww don't put your t-shirt on, it ain't that cold..." She says, She turns her head to the sea again, ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma looks around, impressed then the guy with the black clothes comes over and sits down, she raises an eyebrow. "Who the hell is he? Is he David?" She asks, ...
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Yep! Do you want a bottle? Ari was being a pain and didn't want one, or if he did... I can't remember..." She says, She hands him a bottle.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma looks at the guy with the blond hair, she taps his back and gives a smile, "I didn't catch your name. Or that other girls... You left me remember? ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma jumps down, landing on two feet then follows him.She yawns, drinking alot makes her tired for some reason, she has her fun then she just dies down. She stares ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Erm.. Thanks," she syad, as Ari helps her up, She manages to get up, she looks over and smiles, feeling a little dizzy she sits down on the rock top, ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Who's David?" She asks, "Why you gots a gun?"
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma turns to see a man walking up to her, she backs away, not knowing who it is, with the bottles still in her hands. She then squints her eyes ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Lollipop's Gallery!
Amazin' work lollipop!! As usual!!! Just great!!! YAY!!
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
(eek, how on earth am I meant to catch up! xP) Emma who is still at the party area has just realized that all those people she had met earlier ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma looks at her, still not knowing her name, she takes a long gulp of her drink, enjoying every bit of it. A sudden burp exits her mouth she blushes, ...
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma comes back with a few bottles of beer in her hands, she comes up to Ari and the other girl and offers them one each. With a huge smile ...
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma narrows her eyes, but then smiles a little. "It's just the beach I go to, oh and remember you go with the army, I hate that sort of stuff ...
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Emma smiles at Ari, so what if her dad says never to trust a guy with a gun, maybe she could hold it. "I'm from around her, Ari. Moved here ...
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"I.. Erm.. I'll be right back!" She says, Emma then runs up the hilly bit, past the party area with her dog running ahead of her. Two minutes later she ...
Aug 4, 2005
