User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Kisses

    You must always have a taller man, and because then it looks cute!! Its very good, but your downfall is how you draw them, your lines are too short... I ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Wacom Test

    Are they like graphic tablets?

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma takes a deep breath and gets up, brushing her self down. She turns to the others a gives a smile, "I'd better get going then.." She sighs, "Can you ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    Whooo thats pretty wierd, but funky at the same time, i have to see more of this stuff! ;)

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    hey great comic but when I click on your links I just get a blank page?

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    I love the shoes and puppy! whooo!! Draw more, or... I dont know... Hmmm

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks around, folding her arms, feeling cold somehow, she walks up to Ari and gives a weak smile, "Its your choice to stay on in the army, just want ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Sponson Light

    OK.... *pokes TBR in the eye then walks off into the distance*

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    lmao!! Good one Sponson!! xD

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at Ari with disgust. "You like being in the army? The army's suicide!!" She spits, Ivy looks at her then Joshua "How old are y'all?" She asks, "15..." ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    YAY!!

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks up at Ari, "Don't worry... She probably forgot..." She says to him,

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She stares at Ari then shakes her head with an angry exprestion. "I'm not gonna go out and 'learn' more about this country, it isn't paradise living here you know... ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma hangs her head and looks at her feet, "Sorry," She mutters, "And no, I'm not Jewish, but my papa is... And my gran but we hardly see each other... ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She handed back his canteen and sighed, "I barely know you, why would I be giving out my details? Well... We moved here cos my dad's company had moved and ...

    Aug 8, 2005


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers