User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Sponson Light, I have one of those laser mouses, and even with those mouse mats my mouse is still VERY jumpy, so it makes me hard to draw a straight, ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Okay, so I am back, with some new art... Well... Some pictures on what I have been working on. I'll describe a bit about each picture I show and stuff... ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    Hehe! That was funny! xD

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma nods giving off yet another one of her smiles. Damien climbs up a rock, then he puts his hand out so she could help her self up, she takes ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Well, I don't know, I don't go out often, I wish I could go back to England but... Parents think different," She laughed, Now looking at him again, taking glances ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Well, I'm 15, yeah and I live here, don't know much about the place though..." She answers, She looks at him with a blank face, her cheeks go slightly red ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings and a cigar box?

    I could use that as a display picture or avatar, very nice.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma's cheeks turns pink, she grins, her face heating up, calm down Emma... "Oh sorry, bad memory!" She laughed, "I'm Emma." There it was that wierd silence, the guy didn't ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    VERY nice! The ittle animal monster thingy looks so cute ^^

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Well... Yeah, at the moment... Ari, hey I got a job for ya, go and get us some water, the party might... Have some?" She says, She stares at the ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma sits next to the boy in dark clothes and looks at what he is drawing in the sand. Someone comes over to the crowd, he looked like he was ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    Silly boy :P

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma laughs and shakes her head, her curly hair jumping about. "No thanks, I ain't ever smoked, and might not... I just... I don't know... How can you smoke? Don't ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    You spelt 'younge' wrong... But very VERY good, I wish I could come up with something like that... Damn you :P

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at Ari and pauses for a moment, thinking why she wanted to go, then she remembers and gives a yawn, maybe she should just stay... No one is ...

    Sep 6, 2005


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14