User avatar

Emma

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She thinks for a moment, she had no idea where the other had went - How was she meant to go and find them. She thought of all the possibilities ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    They head up back to the area where everyone was to only find that Ivy and Ari were missing. She stops and turns round to Damien, "Want to just sit ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma sighs, shaking her head slightly, "Nah, you're not an idiot, come on - lets catch up with the others... That's if you can manage it." She says, She starts ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at him, with a blank expression, "Are you.. Are you angry at me? We can go.. I can try and help you to follow the others..." She says, ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "I'd give you a fireman's lift but I'm too weak!" She laughs, She takes a seat in the sand, looking at the small waves in the sea, crashing down onto ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She panics, she knows nothing about 'first aid' what do you do to something with a sprained ankle? "I'll be back in a minute!" She says quickly, She runs up ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She screams, as he falls. She gives a small chuckle and tries to help him up, hammering him hard on his back trying to get him to stop chocking on ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She looks into his, smiling. "Not tell the police? You gotta be kidding! I MUST!" She says, His face falls, she laughs, shaking her head. Like she would do such ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She takes a glance behind her and watches the others moving away. She turns back to Damien "There's something I want to tell you, about why I'm here..." He mutters ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She laughs, flicking his nose gently, with the tip of her fingers barely touching his flesh. "Show off!" She says, laughing even more, "Why don't us two just go? The ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Her face brightens, "Yeah! That would be nice, my legs need a stretch!" She says, She jumps off almost falling, she just manages to stop her self then stands up ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma giggles slightly as she watches his face go slightly red. She stops playing with her hair getting bored with plaiting her hair and moves her hands over the the ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma see's that Joshua has come back, she smiles and plays with her hair, "The cute guy sitting next to me? Oh he's Damien!" She laughs, "Oh and that's Tyler ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    Very nice! I love the flowers and wings! She looks really bored! lol Oh and colouring is pretty good!

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Yeah, I know.... Hehe! Thanks for all the comments, and next time you are on Hunter, gimmie some tips on it then, I would really like the help! I'll try ...

    Sep 17, 2005


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket