-
Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:
I LOVE THEM. I love your style. Very nice. (:!
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Portraits
Your pictures are really good. Just use a little more shading and that would be you all dandy. Better than what I could do anyway, so keep up the good ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Tending to the flowers.
That's one hell of a beautiful picture. Love it.
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Jessica as a Zombie
Wowweee. I love it, you totally have your own wee awesome style going on here. The colouring is amazing. I'm total 100% jealous.
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
This story doesn't have any sex in it.
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)
Sorry Crysi.
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I can't actually remember when I started. When I was little I used to have an amazing imagination. I remember writing small books when I was five or six with ...
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)
Well, he's posted photos that aren't him. I guess I'm a bit of an overthinker at times. When someone does something like that; you can't actually trust them again.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)
Did you actually do this? It's pretty good.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Messing around...
OMG NO WAY ITS A TREE! ;o!
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Bored. :]!
Oi, actually the slug is pretty boxy. Just yeah, not boxy enough. I change my style a lot. I get bored. And Mr. Flapjack will NOT be dissed.
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*
That's amazing. :) Really, that's all I can say. So you're not giving out socks or gloves anymore?;D
Dec 3, 2006 -
Re: Bored. :]!
That would cost you £25. Oh man, he ain't cheap. Oh but he does taste of sweeties.:]
Dec 2, 2006 -
Re: Tiger (Complete)
AWWWWW. Now that's jus the cutest tiger I 'av ever saw. I just wanna cuddle it nice and tight.:]
Dec 2, 2006 -
Re: Bored. :]!
He'z MR FLAPJACK to you man. That fat belly of iz is from my sweet collection the greedy slug.:]
Nov 30, 2006
