User avatar

Emma

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She laughs, "Cool? No its not, its tiring. I need sleep! But I suppose it's better when you're around..." She blushes slightly then smiles, playing with her nails - like ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She yawns, wondering what he is laughing about, she gives off a chuckle getting the idea that he is okay with her. She shuffles up closer to him and rests ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    zelithon... SPELL CHECKER!! Anyway... It might not be the case, maybe he feels he sucks because he knows he can do better.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Worst artist around!

    If that was a joke, I would laugh. If that wasn't a joke then I'd slap you ;) I love them! As they are not bad! my fave one is ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Shovel for Fall

    Sweet. As you said one arm does look larger than the other, but it is still pretty good. Also I am not too sure on the shoes. Maybe they are ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Brandan no offense but Witch Craft, we are not in the middle ages.(i wish) We do not persecute witch craft so get to the now already jeeze. Now to say ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    pretty sweet drawings, not hwo i imagined them, but pretty good. I actually imagined Lupin hot... But so were all the men... Hehe

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Wow! That is WOW! I love your work, now I think I will have to kill you anyway... ;)

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Wow, I love your art - Its amazing. Honestly.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    Wow - Your work is very nice. I like your style. Your colouring is really good. I wish I was as good as you. Remus Lupin looks very tired in ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    Thats really good! No way could I draw and colour in something like that on the normal paint! And how come you got chapter pictures in your Harry Potter books? ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She stares at him, her eyes glistening, her face full of confusion. "Did I say something wrong?" She asks, She stays seated in the sand, she crosses her legs and ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    (Its becoming morning btw, sorry >.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Not noticing the fact that Damien was in a huff with her, she carries on building the lump of sand on of her feet. She pats it down then with ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She laughs, taking this as a compliment. "Well, I am afraid I might not be staying for long. It's almost morning and mum will be expecting her tea soon - ...

    Sep 20, 2005


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy