User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    Do one of me. :twisted:

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    Hehe, that one is funny. x]

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    My head hurts full-stop

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    I would love to see the picture you copied this from. It could help me give you more tips. I am rubbish at real life. They end up looking like ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: LABELS

    Lmao, they look fun. :twisted:

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Not again" He shouts over to her "You are the moodiest girl I've ever met. I think you better go!" She stops dead in her tracks. Her hands curled up ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions...Questions....Questions.....

    Me and my friends did that, and it was normally quite... Rude. :P

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    I love the last one. The leaves and stuff give off a really pretty affect. The vase kinds of puts me off the picture. It's too pixely for my liking. ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma, getting slightly annoyed with Damien again, crosses her arms and glares at his back, her eyes so piercing it could form a hole in his back. "FINE! IGNORE ME! ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan's Lord Loss

    Me and my friend read this book at it rawks! To be honest I really think his stories are getting better each time.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "I don't know..." She yawns, She can barely keep her eyes open, maybe she should just sleep on him. Then again, that probably won't be very comfy for Damien. She ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She smiles while kicking the sand about. At least he doesn’t hate her. This normally happens after about two hours of spending time with a girl like her. She yawns ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Fine!" She shouts, "But I did say sorry!" She watches him scan the beach. She couldn't believe him, the cheek he has. She's too tired for all this, maybe she ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    He shouts in her ear, not wanting this noise she pushes Damien's face away, causing him to stumble from the force. She turns round - ready to shout at him. ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Damien kicks some sand onto her as she gets up. He then playfully pokes his tongue out at her. She laughs at him, giving off another yawn. She suddenly becomes ...

    Oct 16, 2005


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley