User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    THAT'S A LAPTOP YOU MOJO! :P ...can I say that? O___o;

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Noooo! Why did you guys bring this back up again?! *hides in shame*

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    ....What is it? :P and what photoshop you got?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    These are really good! Whoa, very sweet. I don't really know what else to say. What happened to Seraph's face? He doesn't really look happy... XD

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    Lmao! Interesting....

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Scan 003

    It is very good, but I feel as though the shoulders are a little to large. I love how you draw your faces.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    ATTN ALL: Please do not click on these links; we do not know if this is a hacker, but they're all over the site. Oops.... O_O *gets my computer scanned* ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    Whoa these are really good! I can't do stuff like that, they are too hard. I like these!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME!!! Lmao! Do I have to? :P

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    Awwww, how cute is that?! Very nice.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Can I see the pictures you done it from? :D Becuase these are very good.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    The top half is very good, with the elf's face, you can see his emotion. And the design on the armor is really cool and well done. But the bottom ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    LMAO! I love the ghost. Very realistic! Lovin it XD

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Wow! These are all really good! Now you just need to add shading! I love them, maybe you should make some avatars with your work.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    I thought the man just had a hairy palm... >_O

    Oct 31, 2005


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)