User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    Here's a forum. Not sure if the work is any good but you can have a look. There used to be amazing stuff on there but also incredibly bad stuff ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: oh hey higher art

    Wow... two whole comments? I feel so privileged... Criticism or compliments would be nice, ken?

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    I really, really like this. Your style is quite unique and the horse just looks beautiful. Such great detail but yet at the same time it's simple. Good.

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Alex Evans and others

    I'm guessing you're a tad emo, yeah? Aha. These are really good, I'd focus on the eyes since you only show one in each of the pictures. Oh and I ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Faerie Girl

    Aww. She's pretty. You've done a good job. But her face seems a bit odd. Use a face grid to work out where to put the eyes, nose and lips ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: oh hey higher art

    Considering these were all done last year under the pressure of completing them in order to pass my Higher Art and Design course, please don't think too harshly of them. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eggs.

    You need more white and more black to outline ONLY the shadows on the egg. There isn't enough definition at all. Also use your whole arm not just your hand ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Can you Tell Who it is? What Can I Do to make him Better?

    ...And you're only 14? God, there's me thinking I was alright at art then I see a 14 year old's pencil drawing. No idea who the guy is though! Not ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    Thank you, it means a lot. The first one, where you cant see the strap? Ah, yeah, the strap was really long, and I didn't have enough room to draw ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    Aye, I see what you mean, I tried to squash it down by stuffing things inside, but it is quite a large bag, hence the tallness. Thank you very much. ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    I'm personally not that proud. A lot of the time it was forced work, my teacher is extremely strict and consistent with me, as he says I have potential. HA. ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Goth Girl

    I think its amazing for a ten year old! Specially on a computer! Very well done. I can see you becoming a great artist when you are older. Keep at ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    Why is her collarbone sticking out so much? Why does every hero, or main character have to be skinny and beautiful? God damnitttt. Give us some "unattractive" and slightly overweight ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    Show us so we can decide then. It's nice having choice, but how can we pick when we can't judge?

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    I love your photographs. It makes me feel quite calm. I wish I could say more. But I'm to calm.

    Jan 19, 2008


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon