User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    SK is nuts and mad and totally rocks!!! :D

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I have never slept in past 11 so I am sooo lucky. :D Sometimes I cant get to sleep until really late but not alot.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    Well it DOES serve you right for doing an all nighter. You didn't go to sleep to AT LEAST 10 am!!

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yay! new hair totaly rules... And thanks areida07! You sooo rule! :P

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay my wonderful crap haircut!! Well you can't actullay see it but I got it a little shorter if you look at the other posts. Please don't laugh at me ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *Grabs onto SK's head and snaps it, he dies* EVIL! Poor kitties... *cries* Now post pictures!! Why dont anyone want to see my new hair cut?!

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    We wont like you....

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!

    O.o What the? ...Bananas...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    emotionless is 13, and that is liek the best age. :D

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    ooooooh pictures! Wait... you dont want mine.. you dont want to see my cool haircut, you want a picture of Nai.. *goes off with unseen pictures*

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Yoshi has cookies... And is also very weird... I mean fab. *waits for him to give me some*

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    "They smoke in the car, they smoke infront of us, they smoke at dinners in the smoker area when my sister and me are around. So really I am a ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Omg all those places are so kool... damn koolness.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    *gets out spork* (its a fork which is also a spoon) *has a fork v.s fork fight with Tessitore* Bawahaha I will win. O.o dont hurt me now!

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Awww, though Im not sure about the writing part... Jack has nice hair... :P

    Apr 12, 2005


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf