User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Even our plays don't look as good. :(

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's on your desk?

    Okay.... Two perfumes, Two deodorants M&Ms lid Top of a brush Pencils Pens Coloured pencils Vet Vanish A Card A CD An earring Nailvanish Foundation 5p Packet of Minstrels Eyeliner ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sorry though i still don't believe in this god theory. If he was created by his own god then how was he made? This god thing has stuck in my ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Yeah but answer this: Where did God come from? And how was he made?!

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    Waa? I know Im going to die painfully. >.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Okay here are my views, though I do think very strongly about this, even if Im 13. The big bang: Reasons why this can be false and true (my views) ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    Weee, my turn :D Finish school Go to collage Go to uni Be a graphic artist Try working in the theater once in a while Have children in my 20s ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow! Even our plays arent as kool as that.... i want to do Those kind of plays!! Not 'The Best Little Theater In Town' >.

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    Of course there is some sort of life else where. It is impossible that we could be the only planet with life on it. If you realise there are other ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi is a really cool person, and i would like to get to know her more :D Cos she rocks. :P

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Well actullay my mum and dad smoke rollups and they do smoke more. For e.g. My mum smokes five normal five fags a day. With the rollups she smokes about ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Sam is really cool and a good person to talk to. YAY! And she has the best avatar ever! :P

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    I have just got off my butt and wrote a two page story... Go me! I did something I have never done before! Write two pages in one day! :D

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Muse likes Muse (the band) Am I correct? And Muse rocks hard! As it so rulez! And so does she! As she is pretty and has mad a kool hat. ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I do not smoke, I will not smoke, I detest the smell, the smoke. If some people are smoking near me (which is a regular occurance) I walk away, I ...

    Apr 16, 2005


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix