User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    :( Pm the joke!

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    erm... ooooh i aint heard of the joke.. tell tell!

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Feeder V.s Razor Light

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Marylin Manson v.s. Feeder

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Though your not in the postion! You are really pretty! So you don't need to think that! Some people feel that they are ugly and sometimes the way you look ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires/kind of things inspire/inspired you?

    art has inspired me to write stories and to draw my own art. Its amazing! I looove Van Goth! And that flower picture!

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Oh god, don't hurt me :? I didn't mean to get you really mad. It can make people HAPPY! Some people like Katie Price DO use it for stupid resons ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I think its fine, if they want to change the way they look, go ahead!

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Don't feel bad about that. I look thin though my stomach is a little fatty. Damn belly.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 30,000 Posts!

    well... what can we say! It was us that done it! Go us!

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    It looks nice in homes, thats all it should be used for, homes.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I like morden art. It can actullay look good in morden homes. While all the real fancy art can look out of place. I would say keep the really good ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I've never had a drink in my life (meaning I havent had beer or wine). :D And its getting offtopic. Whats drink got to do with sleeping in?! What I ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    What I hate about some men is that they don't show their feelings or talk about them. Tut tut...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    I would work around that idea, putting in a few of my own. Or if I can't I won't bother.

    Apr 20, 2005


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon