-
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
Bawahaha! I have the most points :P
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
60!!! :D
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?
60! Who are you?
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
Yeah, Mars once had a living core which burnt out sadly.. :(
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
What about planet Mars?! I found out that it had ice and the very bottom of the planet. And that if they tried to get it really polluted they would ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Hate You
cockburn??? no way.. O.o (I have a sick mind to think rudely of that) Though I know someone who's last name is Dick, but it can be a popular name. ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How well do you know Dreaming_Mouse? I'm sorry!
Awww Qi, that is just mean.. Why you in such a bad mood today?
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Hate You
O.o Okay.. At least I know Im hated by someone :P I hate it when people always want to fight!!
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How well do you know Dreaming_Mouse? I'm sorry!
30! and i dont even know you!
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Hate You
Awww Jack.. You rule! :P Kay Kay: I really hate it when people do that. I hate alot of people and they hate me, but I also have lots of ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How active are you?
its been two months... I think.. and Im on the site all the time.. Maybe even more.. Im getting square eyes [].[]
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Hate You
Who do you hate??? From people in YWS to your teachers.. Im bored I want to know.. O.o dont fight if you are hated :P
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
Yeah its a big rock with a hot core in the middle like a beating heart keeping its self alive and the living creatures and plants that now live on ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: What kind of weird, inbred dog are you?
O.o well the dogs are kinda.. bold :P but in real life your pretty! :D
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: What kind of weird, inbred dog are you?
What weird and inbred dog are you? My Results: Chinese Crested Dog WAAA Im ugly :(
Apr 26, 2005
