User avatar

Emma

  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    Wait.. So I have to buy it in Dollars? What about Pounds?

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    For me to have a friend i need to get to know that person and see if i like them... Get msn :P

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    sooooooo are yours! Your cat who likes poking its tounge out is like my dead cat Blu.. *goes off to cry.. some more*

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    MINE! :P

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Sooo I'll show u them then? Im on the mad photo thingy! O.o This is just my cats... I have dogs too..

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Well... Galston isnt as nice as that :P Here are some pictures on my way to school :P And the last one... My school :D

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    You wanna see my room? :P Alrighty then :P BAWAHAHA! Im cleaning it... Thats it cos my camera is slow, and my bed is at the top, so i have ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    The first one i did was: Love Me Tender - Elvis :P Then I stopped... Because I wanted to sing :P

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    Wow! I likey! I want to get some chinese writing or something like that. I went into the tattoo shop with my dad and they had really cool designs!!

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    I don't hate anyone, not even my dad (real dad), I just strongly dislike him. So there is no one who I truly hate. (I'm not one of those people ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Time bomb

    O.o I hope so! I have a very hopeful life ahead of me! Im actullay still scared.. because I know something bad will happen soon.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes

    Well... now that there are MORE people at it.. hmmm, but still, you dont need to call them lame.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.

    What?! You can see what they get right or wrong?! *hides in a corner* I sooo wanna make one up but I'll just be called lame ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know hekategirl?

    40 :P *is ashamed*

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.

    120!!! :P aha! Okay... you won... :( wait.. I dont even know her! Aha! :P And Qi, shut up! You are being really mean today, give it a rest, will ...

    Apr 26, 2005


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater